Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Better late than never

Bonjour mes amis! I'm sorry it has taken forever to make a new post. Mommy was away on business, and i wasn't able to go online. Anywho, it's been a month since I've moved to Florida and I've been exploring quite a bit during my hiatus.

About one mile from my house, I found Barkham Park. It's my to go pup park.


They have a section for little pups and big pups. I've been a regular at the park and have made tons of friends, I've even told a few to follow my pup blog :).


This month I finally had my hair appointment at petsmart...

And I had my first Vet visit with my new doctor, so scary!!

My vet cleared me and said I looked great. 

Since moving to Florida, I've experienced:

A Tropical Storm

My Auntie Kiya's Wedding via Skype w/ Remy

&
Tried to eat a poisonous toad
Luckily it wasn't the deadly kind, but they're still all bad for pups!
 Next post will be a surprise guest post from one of my pup friends. 

XoXo,
Pichu Poo






No comments:

Post a Comment