Thursday, September 27, 2012

All things Poodle

Whether you've been to Florida or not, many of you may already know that Florida is a shopaholics dream. My mother may not be a fan of shopping, but she does enjoy a good mall here and there.

Since moving down, we've visited a few nearby malls, and at each one we've found cute poodle things! We have so far visited: Sawgrass Mills Mall and Aventura Mall

First up is this super adorbz hand gel sanitizer cover from that store that smells yummy...

Bath & Body Works

 Next, we've got this poodle plate, looks a whole lot like my biological dad!

 
Bed, Bath & Beyond
Here is a cute poodle ring holder. Couldn't this totally be my chrome twin?

Bed, Bath & Beyond


Afterwards, we went to a cooking store, they had tons of cool gadgets, my Auntie Loy bought this:
Sur La Table

And by far my fave items were the cupcake decorations. Mom said these could be for my bday next year:
Sur La Table
Who knew poodles would be so popular?! I'll have to keep you folks posted on all things poodles that I may find on my journeys. 

Until next time...

XoXo, 
Pichu Poo

No comments:

Post a Comment